Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

New Ferrari F70 Photos!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
If Erik vouches that should be good enough for all !:-)
+1, indeed.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:35 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Senna1994
+1 Erik how did you like it?
It was a neat thing to see - totally unexpected - but given it wasn't a completely finished car I'll reserve my judgement until we all get to see one. I do think they are on the right track with it if what I saw proves accurate.

>8^)
ER

Old 06-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Erik, are you back?

Old 06-12-2012, 10:54 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah - returned to the US on a magical A380 about a week ago. Just did 10 days over there, enough for Villa d'Este, the week of the McLaren F1 Tour and then a few extra days to visit a couple of other iconic car places in Italy. Was a really fantastic trip!

>8^)
ER

Old 06-13-2012, 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That's awesome. And the A380, man, I still haven't experienced it despite flying Emirates a few times. The A380 doesn't fly into SFO though. :\

Welcome back!

Old 06-13-2012, 02:49 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Wonder why that is? Looks like the runways at SFO are just as long as at LAX.

EDIT: Actually this article seems to imply the opposite:

Giant A380 jetliner proves SFO planners were right

Anyway - next time you fly if you can't find one out of SFO consider a quick hop to LAX so you can try one. I rated it the Rolls Royce Ghost of the skies and I was just in an economy class seat on the lower deck.

>8^)
ER

Old 06-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Peloton25
Wonder why that is? Looks like the runways at SFO are just as long as at LAX.

EDIT: Actually this article seems to imply the opposite:

Giant A380 jetliner proves SFO planners were right

Anyway - next time you fly if you can't find one out of SFO consider a quick hop to LAX so you can try one. I rated it the Rolls Royce Ghost of the skies and I was just in an economy class seat on the lower deck.
Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for the article. I was always under the impression that it was because they were parts that weren't wide enough for the A380 track.

Will definitely have to make it a point to do a flight on that plane. Sounds absolutely incredible. Nice to hear first hand accounts as opposed to just reading random articles and seeing videos about its awesomeness.