Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Another Ferrari packed night in Naples, FL! (Photos of Ferrari goodness inside!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Another Ferrari packed night in Naples, FL! (Photos of Ferrari goodness inside!)

Hey everyone, I've finally got a small break in my schedule from the university so I found my way to downtown Naples last night. Man, it's been WAY too damn long.

I had full intentions of heading to the beach for sunset and grabbing a drink so I threw my camera gear in my trunk and headed to the beach. As I was driving down 3rd Ave I noticed a row of shiny bright cars all neatly parked that immediately sparked my interest. Even more so, I noticed a crazy bright red wing sitting at the very end of the row and knew it could only be an F40.

Needless to say, I never made it to the sunset. I ended up snagging my camera and took some quick and dirty photos. Unfortunately, I got there just as the Ferrari club was leaving at sunset. I didn't have my camera flash either but regardless, I figured you all may get a kick out of the scenery around here in Naples anyway.

Last edited by Chris G; 07-31-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute

I'm slightly in love with this car:

The lone warrior! There was one 8C there as well. More on that later:

Old 07-31-2011, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Great stuff Chris!!

Old 07-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
I spy an Alfa 8C.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
For the record, if the Dino and 8C look familiar, it's because they are. I had a photo session with those two bad boys a couple months back!

More photos of the 8C? I got you guys covered.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:47 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos Chris! Thanks for sharing!

Old 07-31-2011, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Love that 8C!

Old 07-31-2011, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
That 8C is gorgeous, but I recall all of the reviews saying it drove like shite.

Old 08-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by slord
That 8C is gorgeous, but I recall all of the reviews saying it drove like shite.
I think I recall seeing that on Top Gear? It's funny, as rare as that car is, I have 3 friends that own 8C's. (All in the same color as above)

I don't know how it drives but from the time that I have spent with them, I can very happily say that they have one of the sexiest exhaust notes I've ever heard. It's seriously unbelievable.

It's not a car that I'm a huge fan of personally but everyone else seems to love them, Clarkson included!

Old 08-01-2011, 12:42 AM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
The Dino is one of my favorite cars to look at. What an incredible group to just stumble upon!

Quick Reply: Another Ferrari packed night in Naples, FL! (Photos of Ferrari goodness inside!)