Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 09:47 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
More pics of Kuzi's beauty !

Attached Images      
Old 04-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here's one we took in trade last September ( we had buyers fighting to buy it ) and we sold it within about a week ~ a 1991 example with 3,400 miles.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Perfect!

Old 04-21-2008, 03:18 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
F40=Love!

Old 04-21-2008, 04:14 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLMOTORSPORTS
Here's one we took in trade last September ( we had buyers fighting to buy it ) and we sold it within about a week ~ a 1991 example with

fantastic shots !

Old 04-21-2008, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I really do love the F40...but the interior - man it needs work! Somebody should have a completely custom interior done up for one....like Fisker coachbuild ish or something.....

I know the purists will laugh at me for this but i just couldnt/woudlnt drop that kinda coin on a car that i got in and looked like that. Thats just me though...

Old 04-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
I really do love the F40...but the interior - man it needs work! Somebody should have a completely custom interior done up for one....like Fisker coachbuild ish or something.....

I know the purists will laugh at me for this but i just couldnt/woudlnt drop that kinda coin on a car that i got in and looked like that. Thats just me though...

I mean this entirely respectfully, but the F40 is not for you then. The whole point of the car is rawness, lack of creature comforts, and weight reduction....It was once described as you, ass, seat road....thats it.

There are tons of other cars out there with creature comforts and all the bells and whistles...thats what makes the F40 unique.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35

It's basically a race car, that is the point. IMO it looks mean as hell inside too!

Old 04-21-2008, 08:09 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
It's basically a race car, that is the point. IMO it looks mean as hell inside too!

Totally agree with you guys. It looks simple, clean and straight to the point. One of not many cars without stereo and all the fancy stuff, interior simply says "just get in and drive, hard!" and i love it!

Last edited by ss7; 04-21-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
EliteOne9002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Whew!!! I cant take anymore what a beautiful car F40 sweet!!

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread