Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh i know what you guys are saying.....and i will prally never own one because its not "me" or my style of car (not to mention its like 600 grand)....but for a car that looks SOOOOO BADASS from the outside, goes like stink, and - my fav part - its a turbo Ferrari! Cmon...that is unreal....i just think the inside is VERY dated and old looking.

I know i know...this point is neither here nor there...im just throwin it out there. Still love the car to death and am waiting for the chance to ride in one someday - maybe that will change my mind...but i doubt it.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Oh i know what you guys are saying.....and i will prally never own one because its not "me" or my style of car (not to mention its like 600 grand)....but for a car that looks SOOOOO BADASS from the outside, goes like stink, and - my fav part - its a turbo Ferrari! Cmon...that is unreal....i just think the inside is VERY dated and old looking.

I know i know...this point is neither here nor there...im just throwin it out there. Still love the car to death and am waiting for the chance to ride in one someday - maybe that will change my mind...but i doubt it.
The inside looks like a race car, don't see how that is "outdated". Since 99% of all race cars look just like that now. But as you said, it is your opinion.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:19 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Couple of pics I found on flickr:

Love these

F40 and Scuderia!

Old 04-22-2008, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
The inside looks like a race car, don't see how that is "outdated". Since 99% of all race cars look just like that now. But as you said, it is your opinion.
Yea, i know its tough to express what im saying on here but i just wish the inside wasnt so sparse for a car that looks SO freakin hot on the outside. Just my taste.

Also, it does 'look' like a race car on the inside...but technically its NOT a racecar. I guess thats my gripe....

/end trying to make my point - back to drooling at the pics

Old 04-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ss7
Couple of pics I found on flickr:

Love these

F40 and Scuderia!
Good finds!

Old 04-23-2008, 09:31 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
couple pictures from supercars.net

Attached Images     
Old 04-23-2008, 09:32 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
my favorite

Attached Images  
Old 04-25-2008, 04:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Josh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond repute
The F40 is the only street legal Ferrari that has ever really appealed to me.
There are some cool pictures in this thread. It is too bad they never offered them in black.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Itzkirb

sweet Kirby, thanks !

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread