Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Chris Harris Sells Ferrari 599 Because it Was Too Expensive to Run and Maintain

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
M3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enough
Carrera GT can barely be used, and talk about prohibitive costs. Those cars are expensive to maintain and a lot more in case you have some contact.

Being a Porsche guy, I love Porsches for what they offer. A very unique and extremely reliable ride. Living in Florida, I can't enjoy it on the streets so for the track they go. That is a point that can't be argued. You can't track a Ferrari not near as often or as hard as we run our Porsches around here in Florida.
That being said I think the Scud is a very sexy looking car, with a very stout engine. Would love to own one someday, but can't justify it.
Also there is the kind of attention you get, which for me is the wrong one.
That's one of the reasons why I had my RS painted all grey, hate the look at me tacky stickers.
Ferrari came a long way. The antiques are just phenomenal cars or collector items, but the modern ones are not so attractive for someone that wants to use it.
The Scud, 599, 360 Stradale and 458 are great looking cars, and the late ones also nice to drive, but can't be used at the track, so they are a no no for me. Maybe one day living somewhere else...

Old 07-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
Carrera GT can barely be used, and talk about prohibitive costs. Those cars are expensive to maintain and a lot more in case you have some contact.

Being a Porsche guy, I love Porsches for what they offer. A very unique and extremely reliable ride. Living in Florida, I can't enjoy it on the streets so for the track they go. That is a point that can't be argued. You can't track a Ferrari not near as often or as hard as we run our Porsches around here in Florida.
That being said I think the Scud is a very sexy looking car, with a very stout engine. Would love to own one someday, but can't justify it.
Also there is the kind of attention you get, which for me is the wrong one.
That's one of the reasons why I had my RS painted all grey, hate the look at me tacky stickers.
Ferrari came a long way. The antiques are just phenomenal cars or collector items, but the modern ones are not so attractive for someone that wants to use it.
The Scud, 599, 360 Stradale and 458 are great looking cars, and the late ones also nice to drive, but can't be used at the track, so they are a no no for me. Maybe one day living somewhere else...
This guy is making a lot of sense

Old 12-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Milanno
@ 1:07.. uh, good idea: mash the gas as you go by two kids on bikes...idiot.

Old 12-06-2013, 07:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HIRISC
@ 1:07.. uh, good idea: mash the gas as you go by two kids on bikes...idiot.
Cant argue with you on that

Old 01-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Clyde is an unknown quantity at this point
Way too many Ferrari haters in here