Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Chris Harris drives the Ferrari F40 and F50

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
I was actually a little disappointed with this one from him. I wish somebody would show the dash of the F50 when it's moving; it's such a unique piece.

I know he was told to thrash it, but a road test would have been fantastic as well.

Don't get me wrong, anytime there's a video of these two, is special...i just wanted more.

Old 09-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bunnn is on a distinguished roadbunnn is on a distinguished roadbunnn is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure if I've ever seen so much emotion from him.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So cool! But yeah, why are these videos so short? I guess even if it was 2 hours I would still feel it was short.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
It could have been as long as they wanted it to be and I'd still have watched it. Loved the video. And the F40... what a beautiful car!

Old 09-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! It'd be interesting too if someone could do a writeup of the driving experience with a classic like the F40 against Ferrari's latest & greatest the TheFerrari...

Analog vs Digital

Old 09-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
For all it's technical sophistication and speed, I just don't see how LaFerrari is going to one up the F40 for sheer driving pleasure, but we'll see . . .

Old 09-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm entirely speechless...to me CH is the very best motor journalist out there (maybe Tom Ford can keep up with him) and this is one of his very best videos! I especially love how he just freaks out while pushing these two dream cars on the track! I am missing that kind of emotion with most other journalists. I agree the video could be longer but if you compare it to Evo's ridiculous 17min analogue supercar gathering (where they spoke 1 minute about each car and that was it) I figure it's rather long enough. Plus even though the F40 is an icon to me as well, in this test I was more amazed by the F50...could be due to the sound though!

Old 09-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see how you can watch this video and have any complaints

Old 09-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Great stuff. I wish I still had that "kid in a candy store excitement" when I got in my cars.

Quick Reply: Chris Harris drives the Ferrari F40 and F50