Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Incredible shot by my mate Arthomobiles!

Old 03-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
456-boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by atomic80
Why do you say that, 456-boy? Did you get to check it out up close and personal? Looks fine to me in the pictures but seeing it in real life is a whole different story.
Yes, I could check personnaly on Thursday when I get into the Ferrari stand at Geneva.

Generally speaking the quality is higher than the FF - which is a good point! - but some details have lower quality, especially the plastic used for the 3-ventilation-holes in the middle of the dash-board (don't know the proper name in English), and the screen in front of the passanger seat which is already full of dust.

By the way, the F12 is a phenomenal car, whether you look at it close or further. The Grigio Aluminio makes it a very pleasant car, and the Rosso Berlinetta makes it a sporty car... as we expect a Ferrari to be

Old 03-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
maqk is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by alexsmolik
incredible shot by my mate arthomobiles!

incredible, awesome magestic, CAN I HAVE A HI RESO FOR MY DESKTOP, I CANT RESIST

Last edited by maqk; 03-10-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Me too as well!

Old 03-10-2012, 10:16 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
^^^Me too as well!
Here the full set of his pics to choose from my friend.

Salon de Genve 2012: les Ferrari

Old 03-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
maqk is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish i was there with my camera

Old 03-11-2012, 03:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots:

Old 03-11-2012, 04:29 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
fvck...

let alone be the bags...even they look adorable - love it!

Old 03-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
F12berlinetta debut in Geneva - YouTube

Skip to 2:30. The red one looks amazing.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread