Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 456-boy
The quality of the assembly inside is lower than expected, at least lower than the FF
Actually this is very interesting statement, because there are few other people that had exact same experience with interior quality.

Few guys complained about glove box opener that feels incredibly cheap, so as some buttons.

On photos interior looked amazingly finished

Old 03-12-2012, 10:32 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
wow,...those guys still don`t get it..

This is Ferrari,it`s part of the experience

Only the recent California and 458 maybe broke with the tradition that nothing is totally perfect since it`s handcrafted

Old 03-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
wow,...those guys still don`t get it..
This is Ferrari,it`s part of the experience
Only the recent California and 458 maybe broke with the tradition that nothing is totally perfect since it`s handcrafted
English is my second language, so I apologize if I made mistake in my previous post.

I am pretty sure that i get Ferrari "philosophy" about hand made thing - and I appreciate that a lot!

My point was that people in F12 found some materials pretty cheap on touch (they complain about quality of materials in first place). On second place comes possible assembly issue - lets be honest, even if its handcrafted, imperfections are allowed in very small %, so you cant actually see them.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:18 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Milanno
English is my second language, so I apologize if I made mistake in my previous post.

I am pretty sure that i get Ferrari "philosophy" about hand made thing - and I appreciate that a lot!

My point was that people in F12 found some materials pretty cheap on touch (they complain about quality of materials in first place). On second place comes possible assembly issue - lets be honest, even if its handcrafted, imperfections are allowed in very small %, so you cant actually see them.
no offense intended bro

And I agree with you...visible imperfections should only go so far..

Old 03-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I will call this car - BEAST!

F12berlinetta - Behind the scenes - YouTube

Old 03-12-2012, 03:26 PM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Old 03-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Glenn-N is an unknown quantity at this point
What an awesome looking car... It's been a long time since I really liked a new Ferrari.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
F12 Berlinetta in matte white with black roof & GTO wheels.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Yes please!

Old 03-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice

Milanno you are a boss

Quick Reply: Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread