Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It is definitively beautiful. It has a lot of depth and complexity to it which I like. It definitively grows on you the more you see it.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:43 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BigD66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone photoshop one with a drop and slightly larger whell that fill out the wheel well better?

Old 03-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
when i first saw the car i really didnt like it too much but now that i look at it more and more everyday and see and read about the new technology in the design im starting to like it. for me though it needs the gto wheels on it.

Old 03-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Quick color adjustment with black roof.
I am sure that one model will be in this color

Old 03-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Can you please make the car white and wheels gloss black with the black roof??

Old 03-08-2012, 04:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Milanno
Quick color adjustment with black roof.
I am sure that one model will be in this color

Nice pshop. I actually sorta like it like this...

Old 03-08-2012, 10:10 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
nice interior

Nice luggage

Old 03-08-2012, 10:11 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro

Quick Reply: Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread