Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 10:11 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
456-boy is an unknown quantity at this point
The quality of the assembly inside is lower than expected, at least lower than the FF

Hope this is because they are pre-production cars...

Old 03-09-2012, 11:29 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 456-boy
The quality of the assembly inside is lower than expected, at least lower than the FF

Hope this is because they are pre-production cars...
I know that usually press-cars are handmade to assure the highest standard;I doubt ferrari send cars on a top autoshow as Geneva, without thinking about it and I guess are handmade too and not pre-production cars

Old 03-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Why do you say that, 456-boy? Did you get to check it out up close and personal? Looks fine to me in the pictures but seeing it in real life is a whole different story.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
You know, after looking at more and more pictures/renders of this thing, it's looking more and more unattractive...I can't get that 'jock-strap rear' comment from earlier out of my head.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jromaniuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there going to be a ferrari f12 berlinetta gto version?

Abit early to say but was just wondering.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Jromaniuk
Is there going to be a ferrari f12 berlinetta gto version?

Abit early to say but was just wondering.

I hope not. If they start using the 'GTO' badge all the time it will loose it's "value".

Old 03-09-2012, 02:57 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Not liking Ferrari's V12 lineup.

The most appealing car to me is the 458.

Old 03-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
belfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant future
Render: GTO Ferrari F12

The front was much better when all black, it's perfect

Old 03-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Not liking Ferrari's V12 lineup.

The most appealing car to me is the 458.
Never thought I would be saying the same.

The enzo replacement better blow me away. I'm losing hope

Quick Reply: Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread