Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ex Al Thani 599 being driven stupidly in London

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by powerhouse
i dont get it...it is acceptable when gumball, gold rush, etc cars do it but a lone person and it's frowned upon? We all do/have done it. Get over it.
rep!!!

Old 06-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Meh- he was just playing for the camera.

Everyone knows who those carsoflondon kids are. They are out there everyday.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 AM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
they should repo the car and give him his camel back to drive!

Old 06-07-2011, 02:12 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Actually the biggest crime in this whole saga is that regrettable winglet on the trunk/boot...

Old 06-07-2011, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I live in Kensington as well ( vacation times ), are you the guy with the Orange Challenger SRT8 with Bahrain Plates ?

Where in Kensington does the 599 live, I'm next to Holland Park.
I think he takes cabs and the tube like me lool.

I live close to you too - Cromwell Road opposite Cromwell Hospital lool. Honestly tho, last summer in London was like a zoo. Although its nice to see all these super and hypercars around, they overdid it with their crazy driving and revving like crazy in residential areas and kids riding on those Bicycle Rickshaw taxi things playing jalsaat on the loud speaker -- I was like daaang no wonder many westerners think we're primitive! lool.

On another note, should do a TS London shisha gathering when we're all there!

Old 06-07-2011, 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by M-Individual
they should repo the car and give him his camel back to drive!
Last part of your sentence is racist and uncalled for sir! eh?

Old 06-07-2011, 02:58 AM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
didn't mean for it to come across as being racist. my apology's

Old 06-07-2011, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
^^ I'm pulling your leg hence the "eh!" at the end. You're absolutely right, some people, no matter where they're from, still deserve to ride camels or live in trees.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
maybe a minimum age could be immplemented, its always the younger ones that give us such a bad image, a friend wanted to ship his car for ages but keeps sayin im not comfortable the locals hate us, and yes one day something awful is going to happen and a crackdown will follow,

Old 06-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
I dont get it...it is acceptable when gumball, gold rush, etc cars do it but a lone person and it's frowned upon? We all do/have done it. Get over it.
I can safely say that whilst driving 500bhp+ cars I've NEVER driven like that. It's just not safe, especially in London. Plus the Gumballers simply aren't allowed to drive like that in cities anymore, they have massive Police presence.

I have no issue with these guys going to the UK with their cars, they are amazing to look at and hear, and bring a lot to the economy. I welcome them.

What I object to is the fact that they think they're above the law, and can break every road law going without a care.

They need to be brought in line, or they're going to find some way to ban them and no-one wants that.

And FYI, I only posted this particular vid as it was the latest. There are MANY more showing much worse, and dangerous driving.

Quick Reply: Ex Al Thani 599 being driven stupidly in London