Notices

Swedish Teamspeeder? Get in here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura about
Jävligt stabilt, blev chockad över att jag lackade ur så själv. BRUKAR bete mig väldigt sansat runt idioter. Efter lite genomgång visade det sig att vi betalat 170.000kr i onödan varje år på saker vi ej behöver. Det uppskattades inte att jag hittade detta för då framstod alla som efterblivna.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Då kör vi! Kl 06 på slussens t-bana och en bärs i handen. Budapest next!

Old 06-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas

Old 06-15-2012, 01:52 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Have fun Lådas

Old 06-15-2012, 02:20 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Ha det fedt, Lewdes!!

Old 06-15-2012, 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant future
Såg denna när jag åkte till jobbet i idag. Första SVn jag sett i Sverige. Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1339742028.530506.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  82.3 KB

Old 06-15-2012, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ludas
Najs! Det är alltid en fin känsla att börja dricka alkohol före kl 09.00

Old 06-15-2012, 03:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Betalade just köpesumman för mina aktier så nu är jag även på papper och inte bara på visitkortet partner i bolaget jag har jobbat för i 4 år. Känns faktiskt jävligt bra.

Old 06-15-2012, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Erppa
Betalade just köpesumman för mina aktier så nu är jag även på papper och inte bara på visitkortet partner i bolaget jag har jobbat för i 4 år. Känns faktiskt jävligt bra.
Grattis! Och welcome to the club!

Old 06-15-2012, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
joand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fredej
Såg denna när jag åkte till jobbet i idag. Första SVn jag sett i Sverige. Attachment 107576
Trevlig start på dagen!