Notices

Swedish Teamspeeder? Get in here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Akta dig Hampus, det låter som den perfekta platsen för en showdown mellan gangsen i Malmö. Ta på sig skottsäker väst åtminstone.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ludas
Akta dig Hampus, det låter som den perfekta platsen för en showdown mellan gangsen i Malmö. Ta på sig skottsäker väst åtminstone.
Har jag alltid när jag är ute i Malmö!

Old 05-30-2012, 04:30 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Hampelina_92
Ska se dom i Malmö ikväll!
Det var riktigt grymt. Det körde Ni**as in Paris 5 gånger i slutet.

En liten video:

Kanye and Jay-Z at Globen, Stockholm - YouTube

Originally Posted by Ludas
Hahaha, och en hjälm kanske

Old 05-30-2012, 04:35 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Old 05-30-2012, 05:01 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Jag hade snackat med David. Han måste ju kunna lösa backstage/privat igång på något sätt. Han är ju både mafiajugge och dörrvakt. Done deal lixom!

Old 05-30-2012, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura about
Skottsäkerväst gör inte mycket nytta i Malmö, för att matcha vad gangstasen har idag, då behövs artilleripjäser.

Old 05-30-2012, 06:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Fosiltråden är ju totalt vrickad. Jox är du helt säker på att du vill flytta till USA???

Old 05-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Fossiltråden är ju bara för sjuk, bästa på länge.

SHH var där igår + efterfesten på wall. Riktigt bra gig IMO, synd bara att ljudet i globen är för trött.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:36 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Fossiltråden är ju bara för sjuk, bästa på länge.

SHH var där igår + efterfesten på wall. Riktigt bra gig IMO, synd bara att ljudet i globen är för trött.
Håller med om ljudet men det var ändå grymt kul. Bob Dylan förra året var betydligt sämre både ljud- och underhållningsmässigt

Name:  138503b3.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  62.1 KB

Hur var efterfesten?

Last edited by SHH; 05-30-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Verkar stabilt att åka till Ukraina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z93i...layer_embedded