Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Detailing question for the experts!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
Answer me that Gingy.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean73T
washing cars is serious bidness.
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Car wash mafia is nothing to f*ck with.
Whiney bitches aside, I do have to agree with this.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Richie Carbone's business skyrocketing due to this thread?

Nope! Chuck Testa!

Old 09-30-2011, 11:21 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I get it now.

Richie you should chill a bit.

First off none of us are your potential clients. Hiding your tricks makes absolutely no sense at all. Unless a guy details cars within 30 miles of me they aren't getting my business. Ever.

You are on a forum of enthusiasts yet you hold your Genie in a bottle secrets like you've discovered gravity. My detail guys here do an amazing job. But they do something EVERYONE IN THE WORLD CAN DO IF THEY WANT.

Do you know why people have their cars and boats detailed Richie.....cuz they don't want to do it themselves. That's it. Really. They have the money to have someone else spend the hours while they would rather be golfing or eating pvssy. It's truly simple. Would I do as good of job as my detailer? No. Because I don't have the patience or desire. If I wanted to buy the 1000 bucks worth of stuff to get it done myself I would. If I thought it was fun.

So think twice before jumping down someone's throat that lives 100's or 1000's of miles away from you. You've got no chance for their business even if you didn't act like an ass.

PA if you don't get an answer I will find the product you need from my detailer.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
Richie Carbone's business skyrocketing due to this thread?

Nope! Chuck Testa!
I bet this guy could detail your car.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:37 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
After he stuffs it.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
And puts in on display in a commercial

Old 10-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
You don't cure cancer. You wash cars. If you can't answer a simple question about the profession you claim to be a expert in without sounding like a douche bag then don't answer.
This is good but
Originally Posted by h20skier
They have the money to have someone else spend the hours while they would rather be golfing or eating pvssy. It's truly simple.
This wins.

OT gangsta out.

You know, I know for a fact there are people who have cars in that area of FL that will read this. Just sayin.

Old 10-01-2011, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
and 'OT gangsta' enters the lexicon.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:03 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Barrister

We all know what this is..............now I know Richie very well and yes the initial answer Richie had could have been better and it was the door cracked just a little for the "Off topic gangsta's" to come in and do what you guys do.

One of you guys has over 4,000 posts in one year.........,now many of the posts pertain to "You guys do not cure cancer" and "Anyone can do what you guys do" comments and we know that any occupation done at a high level cannot be done "By anybody" and "Everybody". There is a specific reason certain things are not shared and many companies adhere to this so they have competitive edge over a competitor and to assert different is ignoring reality.

The posts are a pile on mentality and you guys can do what you want..............but the above picture with the "Funny caption" is not so funny and does cross the line, the OP of this thread asked a question and I handled it through a PM as I do not need to stroked as a "Detail guru" online ............it was handled quietly out of view.

Now onto Jon..................you KNOW exactly why Richie and I have the policy we do as you are on the other detailing forums where we chronicled "A**hats who compete with us in our markets who used info and steps we put up online to "Help the community" and were burned by guys literallly going to our clients and telling them "I can do what they do for less than half the price" so you are the worst of the group here as they are "Busting balls" but you are PROVEN to be a taking the credit cut n paste bandit selling detail knowledge for a price no account "Bleep".

I will close with this.....for being a "Car washer" I am sure asked quite a bit "How to wash a car" which we all know is not what I and Richie do, as for a potential client looking at this reply if that person cannot see between the lines of what is going on here then our relationship would not be a good one anyway.

Quick Reply: Detailing question for the experts!