Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Detailing question for the experts!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 08:23 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
PA is the statement.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
Dana is the MAN! Hope it turns out well PA. Also, does that mean exhaust is out of the picture?
You should hear this thing with the side pipe baffles removed! No exhaust needed!

Originally Posted by cstroked
Looks like you are making a statement
Wat?

Old 09-28-2011, 09:00 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't think of that. Five point OH!

Last edited by 65°V12; 09-28-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Boy, that was helpful. Your phone must be ringing off the hook with that type of customer service.
Actually I am doing just fine. I simply told the OP he basically answered his own questions. What do want a connect the dots how to ?

Originally Posted by Barrister
Time for a reality check.

Unfortunately, there has been a long line of entitled pro detailers with chips on their shoulders that have come through TS.

They act like their detailing knowledge is a national secret or something and that we should be happy for any crumbs that fall from their table.

I remember when the detailing section of other forums was all DIY guys. Most of us used stuff like Meguiars and ZAINO and had a great time chatting about it and the various techniques we used. Barry and Sal used to join in and could not have been kinder.

Now these pro detailers act like they have the cure for cancer or something and they ain't sharing it.

It's really too bad.
Here's a reality check for you Dana. You are a lawyer so I am surprised you did not pick up on the fact that Sal Zaino and Barry Meguair had an agenda and that was to sell products and would share their knowledge and recommend their products of course.

I do not sell products, I offer an exclusive service for those who want their vehicles to look their absolute best and are willing to pay for quality.

How much free legal advice do you give away?

If I wanted to run a detail school I would, that's not why I post my work. I post it to market myself to potential new clients.

If what I do is just detailing in your opinion, then why are you and the rest of the OT Warriors being so pissy about it?

Answer me that Gingy.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:46 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
You are such a people person Richie, I have had my little pow wow with Dana and other members, but don't insult them in such a childish way.

Step back, its the internet, have fun. If you are really marketing your services then maybe treat everyone as a potential client, or do you treat your clients like this?

Old 09-30-2011, 10:00 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
*Paging Mr. Ginger, Mr. Dana Ginger..*

Old 09-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Still surprised your in business richie. You don't cure cancer. You wash cars. If you can't answer a simple question about the profession you claim to be a expert in without sounding like a douche bag then don't answer. Just post your threads and hope for customers to call you. I'll say it again if you live in Florida and need your car washed don't go to this guy I'm sure he's a even bigger bellend in real life. Not worth the trouble.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Still surprised your in business richie. You don't cure cancer. You wash cars. If you can't answer a simple question about the profession you claim to be a expert in without sounding like a douche bag then don't answer. Just post your threads and hope for customers to call you. I'll say it again if you live in Florida and need your car washed don't go to this guy I'm sure he's a even bigger bellend in real life. Not worth the trouble.
I'd rather polish my car with a belt sander than give this guy any business.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:18 PM
washing cars is serious bidness.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Car wash mafia is nothing to f*ck with.

Quick Reply: Detailing question for the experts!