Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2011 Aston Martin Carbon Black Edition DB9

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
The fact of the matter is that whether it was originally a stupid question to ask for a method or product, a simple no or no response at all would have sufficed. Richie, you are coming off as extremely unprofessional to people reading the forum who may not know you (like me). I understand that this is between the detailers here but looking more professional is just some advice. Even Auto Concierge's answer was more professional than directly insulting another member or for that matter business on this forum.

Obviously there's alot of behind the scenes information you are not privy to.

All is good now. Back to your lane.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lucci Elite Detail
It was great talking to you as well, and yes I'm thrilled to finally be away from all that. As you stated earlier "I was just a soldier caught behind enemy lines". I'll be giving you a shout soon! Got some more news lol!

Jimmy, just left you a message. Call me back when you can.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:20 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Lucci Elite Detail
It was great talking to you as well, and yes I'm thrilled to finally be away from all that. As you stated earlier "I was just a soldier caught behind enemy lines". I'll be giving you a shout soon! Got some more news lol!
Just to explain so people can get a clear picture of just why Richie posted how he did concerning Jimmy's question towards me asking about the what I did to remove the scratches on the wheel.

First off I get PM's and calls daily from PRO detailers from everywhere about how to do basic things they should know but also I use to help more than I do until the info I was sharing online was used by companies in my area to undercut my business..............so why help those who are out to undercut me in price point and copy the techniques I figured out on my own with thought and "Sweat equity".

As this related to Jimmy at the time we did not know he was caught up in the "Shenanigans" (In my opinion)of Gloss-it and Richie and I thought he was commenting on my post to start up some negative banter which we would stop "With the quickness" and let him know that would not fly, until folks who do not usually post in the detailing section felt it was there "Duty" to cast opinions from afar without knowing the "Whole story".

Richie and I were FORMER signature detailers of Gloss-it and left Rich the owner alone due to problems with how he conducted himself, Jimmy is just another of almost a dozen guys who were sucked into the spiral "Dirty deeds" by Rich and Jimmy was able to "See the light" and cut off all contact from Gloss-it.

Richie and I have become friendly with Jimmy as talking with him I know he is a "Good guy" and we have much in common like people who were ex's of the same person comparing all the lies and shady actions of the "Ex".

There....hopefully disclosure of this allows everyone to understand what and why Richie and I said what we did and close the matter for good.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
It is truly refreshing to see that real integrity is still alive and well in certain parts of this country.