Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2011 Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition by Richie's Custom Detailing

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
2011 Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition by Richie's Custom Detailing

I was called in to revive the finish on this 1 of 40 Carbon Black V12 Vantage.

Powered by Aston's 6.0 Litre 510 HP V12 mated to a six speed manual transmission makes this one of my all time favorite Astons.

It also comes equipped with carbon ceramic brakes and carbon fiber trim and Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires with a treadwear rating of 60.

Well onto the correction.

Only 35 miles.

After the wash and ready to begin.

Carbon Fiber hood vents removed.

Some of the defects.

DA sand scratches.

Strut brace before.

After.

50/50 shots.

Before.

After.

First coat of sealant left to cure overnight.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
One of the best Astons fo sure.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Afters.

Sun shots.

Back inside.

A couple of videos.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Great job and beautiful car...

Old 12-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Insman
Great job and beautiful car...
Thank you.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bmwlover1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow Richie!!! Amazing cant wait until January thats when mine will come to you!!! Sorry about the mix up there still might be a possibility next week but I know its short notice and you are prob booked up. Ill keep you posted.

Old 12-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks Albin.

Keep me posted, I have some things going on next week but I should be able to get the M5 in if you can get it over here.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bmwlover1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
yes I will let you know this saturday.