Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2007 Rolls Royce Phantom Paint Correction and Detail

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
WOW Moe, just stunning as usual my friend
Thank you Sir. Glad you liked the work

Old 04-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
What do you mean? I use a brush, the blue one that has a handle, to get inside the spokes. It's not the one that goes on a drill. I like this one better.
Bah, that sounds like work! I hate my wheels, they're ugly AND a pain to clean. How do you get between the caliper and the inside of the wheel? I'm surprised you don't just take the wheels off to detail them. I would if I could. (Do you wax painted wheels, btw?)

Old 04-09-2008, 04:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nerual
Bah, that sounds like work! I hate my wheels, they're ugly AND a pain to clean. How do you get between the caliper and the inside of the wheel? I'm surprised you don't just take the wheels off to detail them. I would if I could. (Do you wax painted wheels, btw?)
The right tools make any job more effective and enjoyable. Here's the brush I use to clean inside th calipers and wheels:

There are several ways to wax the painted wheels. You can either use RejeX which takes a little time but lasts a few months, or you can use zymol wheel coat which simply sprays on and you let set without wiping or doing anything to the wheels. Either product is great and will protect your wheels against the harsh brake dust.

Last edited by MoeMistry; 04-09-2008 at 04:47 AM.