Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Rolls Royce Phantom- minor correction

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
depthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished road
Rolls Royce Phantom- minor correction

this detail from earlier in the year a 5000 mile rollys royce phantom driven 500 miles to collect the car from scotland. The paint had the general wash marks a few deep scratches but nothing major, the customer didnt want a full correction as it was used every day. total time 22 hours.

Attached Images           
Old 08-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job for a partial correction!

How long did that take you? I cringe at the thought. I washed my Phantom twice and I gave up I have someone come over to wash and dry it every 2nd week.

Old 08-24-2010, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
depthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished road
around 22 hours in total, look at the state of the car when i arrived road salt all over it. Just to wash it now around 2-3 hours and to apply a carnauba quick detailer to prolong the finish. you have to be careful wahing the worlds best paint finish.

The customer had had a few bad experiances with other valeters in the past and putting the price up as soon as they saw the car, it took 6 months to convince him so wanted to 'excced his expectations' and 'provide exceptional results at realistic prices' he was amazed at the finish and now do his fleet of 6 cars for him and got 3 recommendations.

Mike S check your PM's going to send you some info.

Attached Images