Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

New updates for Sharkwerks GT3RS(kermit)

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 12:08 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
New updates for Sharkwerks GT3RS(kermit)

Here are pics of the detail needed on "Kermit" after it came back from So California @ Willow Springs were the car was put through the paces after the 3.9 liter engine build by Cort Wagner,also added were Champion RS171 wheels,Tech Art nose lift system and re-done graphics from factory black to a slightly darker green by Premier to give it a "ghost" look.

First thing get the car on my lift and dismount the crusty wheels in need of serious cleaning

Although the wheels were brand new I wanted to clean them thoroughly and seal up the innere barrel areas

Pic of the Tech Art nose lift system which "helped" alot getting the car on the ramps of the lift with the low ride height

Wheels remounted and torqued to spec

Dressing the tires for a matte finish

Wheel cleaned and sealed, and the tires dressed to a satin matte finish that is not greasy and will not sling dressing on to adjacent body panels

After the light polishing and glazing I put two coats of Blackfire on the finish

Almost ready for sun pics....

Sun pic time!!!

Carbon wing looking clear and glossy

Last pic shows the new graphic vinyl Premier applied