Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

My 1967 Streetfighter Camaro

Old 05-22-2012, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura about
I. Want. One.

Old 07-31-2012, 04:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
LOL that was a sick story on how you obtained that car man, and it came out really clean!! I really love your taste and that 240z is just secks!!! Glad see you're enjoying all those toys!!

Old 11-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
evilcamaro is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd say we have similar taste...

Name:  IMG_0718.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  114.9 KB

Old 11-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
what a stable!

Old 11-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Holy cow! Excellent work with that Camaro! That is absolutely jaw dropping. Congrats on the car...enjoy it!

Old 12-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enough
Hey guys, been a little minute hope you all are well!

Little update to my car Venny..

just little stuff mainly.. putting her through the paces, autoxing still, driving her to the grocery store..

I decided to do a little "livery" here and there to her.. some may like it some wont, I think it worked out well.
I took it more Vintage Trans Am-ed with the windsheild straps, door numbers, splitter with bars, and added a new Carbon decklid with new CF wing(though im going to paint them flat back but leave a number circle on the decklid with carbon exposed.)
also I gave it a new spraypaint job.. this time I kept it even more matte.. it looks textured almost but it is smooth.
Also I grey lettered my tires with my crews name on it.
I also had the car retuned at Vengeance Racing to get perfect throttle response and adjusted some of the hydraulics to get a tighter package.

thats pretty much it!

and I know how you guys feel about the whiting out of the background but I always take the pics as an afterthought from running around and my house's front isnt a great setting to me at all.. I didnt change nothing but the background and adjusted the levels a little.. but what you see is exactly what it is..

hope you guys like it, I sure do.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Love it.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Love the new style.

Old 02-01-2015, 03:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Shobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished road
what an amazing car!!