Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

My 1967 Streetfighter Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
wicked car, sound mean!

Old 01-05-2012, 09:34 AM
MrV
Teamspeed Member
MrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enough
What a beast!!

Old 01-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Toasty is an unknown quantity at this point
a beast!

Old 01-23-2012, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Epic Build and thread

Old 01-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enough
with my Z car i just built..

Old 03-20-2012, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
All I can say is WoW!! This thing really is a dream come true!!

Old 04-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enoughMr.VENGEANCE will become famous soon enough
@adamls2

really man, i do want to take the time out to thank God for my dream coming true

THANK YOU

other than that, i took a photo with my 72 Celica.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning 67 camaro i eather like it almost all original or completley murdered out, so bas ass man

Old 05-18-2012, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
So i got a new 77 LB Celica.. THIS TIME im gonna do what i want..

Some of you remember my old Celica... and my old Bish.

My big problem with my coupe is that its too (happy) looking to me.. I liked it.. a lot.. but it wasnt ME.
dont get me wrong.. i tried many times to give it that personal touch to grow attached to it.. and i realized the first big problem.. the FACE.

The longnose has more of a "scowl" to me.. and I like that.. the coupe looks more like "whoa whats going on fellas?" surprised look.

so the best way to solve the problem was to switch lanes.. so I did.. painfully I let go of my coupe to a honda pussy out in Minnesota.. who has it for sale after 2 months of having it(I saw that, bitch.) I know your reading this.. and sought out a 77 Liftback.

This one my homeboy Freddytoyotero found in Alalabamba.. you know.. where the mexicans have mullets.. Alabama.

I saw pictures of the car he posted on our old GarageZero site and thought to myself wow thats a good looking car!.. might want that one.. price was a little on the highside though.
but i was in Japan at the time for 2 months.. something told me to try for it.. I had my peeps at GarageZero in Atlanta call up the guy to see if he would take a bid.

Kelly(wife of John) of GarageZero called dude up.. and dude immediately started talking shit to them.. and played Kelly like some hillbilly chauvinistic retard.. im pretty sure he spoke with a twig in his mouth..
John hit me up in Japan and told me that the guy wasnt very nice and he wanted EXACTLY what he asked for it.. i got no qualms with that.. but I figured he would bargain so i could get gas to go there and back.. sides he was too busy combing his mullet.

I said.. Oh well..

4 months later..

then I came home to good ol America and got home to Atlanta.. still with thoughts of the LB.
I immediately took out my 72 coupe and started daily driving it while I was home.. my last ditch effort for her to convince me to keep her..

she couldnt..

so about this time the Hillbiller got a little chiller... I called him and he cut the thing 500 bucks without even asking..
I wait a week to get my money together.. call him.. and HE CUSSES ME OUT!.. ahahhaa and wants to GO BACK UP in price!
I politely told him.. um.. you told me a week ago that it was this.. he says "you comin this week?"
I said if its the price we agreed on ill come tomorrow!

so to land of banjos and assrape I headed..

Dude was exactly what I thought he would be like.. weird looking.. like a bizzaro Jan-Michael Vincent with big forearms.. knuckle dragger.. big gums and dolphin teeth.
He didnt have the twing in his mouth as i was sure he would have but he sure was country as a chicken coupe.
on top of that he took a disturbing interest in my oldest son(4 years old) and kept arguing with my wife that he looked like a girl and told he was wearing pink panties!
no bullshit.. dude was a strange one.. I was worried the car wouldnt be able to get on the come along trailer i brought but he was like..

"the fugk is YOU talmbout?.. itll damb dreye up thare!.."
"you aint seen this car have you?.. watch.."

when i went up to it, it was OBVIOUSLY someones baby before.. the interior was immaculate.. NO cracked dash..the body was almost RUST FREE!.. it was restored and repainted a few years back.. and you could tell.. it stayed inside..

the only problem was the back hatch.. it was dented BAD by a METH ADDICT FIGHT!.. but weird as that was.. it was SOLID.. bashed and some plexiglass in place of a window but was solid.. because of the Meth fight on the back is why i call the thing PAYBACK.. so yea..

i practically SHOVED the money into his hands and commenced to run away with the prize...

this is what i brought back..

We immediately got to doing things to it.. here I am holding the bumper while we cut the ****er off!(there was some interesting braketry under there)

test fitted the wheels and tires and taped up some flares(that are not going on the car) to just tie it all together.. look wise..

i bought a set(regretfully) of Foxau2 front and rear bumpers and chinspoiler.. and my man Neil graciously hooked me up with a Toysport rear bumper on the cheap so i got the rear sorted better that what i had to mess with..

and here she is with my 71 240Z some of yall might have seen..

more in a little bit..

With my 67 LS7 Camaro "Vengeance".. this is why i painted the car GLOSS black.. it has a flatblack stripe and the camaro has a gloss.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
That is all kinds of "I dont give a fvck about your gas mileage!" Love it.

Quick Reply: My 1967 Streetfighter Camaro