Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Panamera sighting

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Arch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Panamera sighting

I was just driving onto the A98 in Stockach Germany this evening when I noticed the front of a car I had never seen before. Didn´t realize what it was until I had actually let it pass me. I think the driver realized that I was deliberately driving slow to see what it was he was driving. Then he shot passed me and tried to escape the scene. Luckily for him I didn´t have my camera with me because the pics I would have taken would have revealed a completely different front compared to those we have been seeing. And lucky me as I was driving my 318i Compact, I got to actually see the car live for quite a bit as traffic was untypically dense and he could go no where
The car is taller than I had expected. What gave me the hint were the plates. BB-XX 3386