Notices
Mid-Atlantic (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in DC, DE, MD, NC, SC, and VA

Sighting: Red porsche RSR

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Sighting: Red porsche RSR

So Im up in New Hope tonight for some food. Off in the distance I hear something coming and its loud, fast and red from all I can see. It crests the hill and Im trying to grab my kids while staring at what the hell it was. Looked like a red 911 RSR. Went by so quick and there was so much comotion I couldnt tell for sure. Anyone know anything about it? Looked legit. Loud and fast and red was about all I can do to describe it. RSR script on rear I think. Very cool. I have never seen the car before in New Hope and Im usually in that area once a week for business.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by parealtor
So Im up in New Hope tonight for some food. Off in the distance I hear something coming and its loud, fast and red from all I can see. It crests the hill and Im trying to grab my kids while staring at what the hell it was. Looked like a red 911 RSR. Went by so quick and there was so much comotion I couldnt tell for sure. Anyone know anything about it? Looked legit. Loud and fast and red was about all I can do to describe it. RSR script on rear I think. Very cool. I have never seen the car before in New Hope and Im usually in that area once a week for business.
Hmmmm.....I dont even know where New Hope is. Car doesn't sound familiar.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
New HOpe, PA.. its a town about 45 minutes north of Philly along the Delaware River. Mostly artists and stuff like that. great place to people watch and catch Bam Margera all the time in a bar if youre into that stuff. Lots of money around there.