Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Possible Member Sighting....

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
TechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to behold
Possible Member Sighting....

A friend emailed me these pictures this afternoon with these comments attached...

Orgasmic...probably the nicest 997TT I've ever seen, brand new HRE's and
gmg plates on it
As soon as I read the description, and saw the pictures I had a hunch that it could very well be member Vics car.

Vic, even in these dark pictures, the car is stunning. My friend Nick cannot stop talking to me about it.

Last edited by TechArt Dreamer; 03-16-2008 at 02:18 AM.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, he posted updated pics within the past few weeks on six speed. the smoked tails still don't do it for me, but the rest is gorgeous!