Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman S transformation coming

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
I have had Ethan and the boys working on some other projects so work did slow down on the Cayman... I will be up there on Wednesday so I will find out what has been happening... unless Ethan wants to chime in here.

Old 06-28-2010, 10:18 PM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jpcourt
I have had Ethan and the boys working on some other projects so work did slow down on the Cayman... I will be up there on Wednesday so I will find out what has been happening... unless Ethan wants to chime in here.
After Wednesday your avitar will be obsolete.

Old 06-29-2010, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJC
After Wednesday your avitar will be obsolete.
Oh so true!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
Joe is correct, our bees have been buzzing with a few other JPC projects. Ill have pics coming tomorrow at the latest. But we did build one very cool Box-S and upgraded the 06' Caym-S very nicely.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:56 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
Guys, great job on the Box-S and Cayman S they were awesome on the track.
Might have to take out a little of the roll stiffness in the back of the Cayman though, needs a little more rear wheel bite. Or more tire. LOL

Old 06-29-2010, 08:12 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
A couple of Joe's toys at Monticello

Attached Images  
Old 06-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Nice new avatar PJC.... it was a great time!!! I will be up to check out the project tomorrow... a little bird just told me the carbon fiber hood just came back from getting clear coated maybe it will be on the car by tomorrow afternoon and I will snap some pictures.

Last edited by jpcourt; 06-29-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:43 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
This is one Cayman we wouldn't mind having around I feel!

Old 07-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
OK... not much to report...they haven't been able to get much work done on the car because I had them busy with other projects. The Carbon Fiber hood was cleared an installed and I took a couple of camera phone pic's sorry the quality they not very good.

I am hoping the interior will be back next week from AI design and ready to install...

Attached Images    
Old 07-02-2010, 08:15 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
Hood looks great, when does the CF hatch arrive. LOL

I'm not sure but i think Tech Art makes a CF wing also.

New avatar looks good, a set of BBS CH-R's would look great on that

Quick Reply: Cayman S transformation coming