Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman S transformation coming

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 10:24 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
By the time the dust settles both of those cars will have cost about the same. It should be an interesting comparison. Can’t wait.
Car or should I say cars look great.

JC congrat’s on the new ride

Last edited by PJC; 06-11-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:05 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
With all of the inerior work planned, how about a leather covered roll cage to finish it off

Old 06-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
If this car would see the track that would be a great suggestion. But for normal street use the cage really blocks visability.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know what took me so long to see this thread. EPIC build! Can't wait to see the finished product.

And hey... jpcourt -- if you ever need a hand moving some of the cars in your amazing stable around Connecticut, just give me a holler

Old 06-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by erazer72
I wonder whos GT3 RS is in the background.....???
Yes....I wonder. Just picked the RS up tonight... just awesome, I love it!!!!

Old 06-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
WOW... What a build!!! I love the rear wing... and the power up front.

But--- a Cayman on 20s!? Please rethink. Think about putting some BBS dummy centerlocking caps on the LM-Rs or getting some BBS racing meshes. This car deserves it.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Cartel is an unknown quantity at this point
Well done thus far! Tastefully modded on both ends, congratulations and please continue to keep us all updated throughout the tranformations.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
WOW... What a build!!! I love the rear wing... and the power up front.
But--- a Cayman on 20s!? Please rethink. Think about putting some BBS dummy centerlocking caps on the LM-Rs or getting some BBS racing meshes. This car deserves it.
A little late on that one.... the 20's are for looks and I will swap them out come track day with something more appropriate.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:18 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
Have you seen her lately, do you have any recent photos.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
I will be posting some up tomorrow (friday).

Quick Reply: Cayman S transformation coming