Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman S transformation coming

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Where exactly in Philly is this? And quick question: Who is going to the swap meet in Hershey on the 23rd of April this year? It's the "Largest Porsche Gathering in the World". It's awesome to see so many Porsches in one spot. Usually there are 1,000. If you love Porsches or own one, you HAVE to go.

Central PA Region PCA - Home of the World's Largest Porsche-Only Swap Meet - 1995 PCA Region of the Year - Hosts of the 2005 PCA Porsche Parade

Old 03-18-2011, 01:02 PM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
So what are the chances that we will see the TPC Turbo Cayman before the end of the month? Time for an update.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
You just love to rub salt on the wound... I gave up trying to estimate its completion, so I will give you a who knows. The problem is Tech-Art, they are waiting for a part that failed and it has been over a month waiting for the replacement part. I don't think customer service is a priority and I will leave it at that.

Old 03-19-2011, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
Originally Posted by jpcourt
You just love to rub salt on the wound... I gave up trying to estimate its completion, so I will give you a who knows. The problem is Tech-Art, they are waiting for a part that failed and it has been over a month waiting for the replacement part. I don't think customer service is a priority and I will leave it at that.
I hope they make it right soon

losing a customer, especially with high buying power, is a stupid practice

I would love to see this project completed, I was considering a TPC cayman S project, but then I got married wanna sell it? trade for an STi with an AMS 62mm turbo kit and lots of goodies? :P

-AJ

Old 03-19-2011, 08:35 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
No No definatly not trying to rub salt into the wound, just anxious to see this thing. I am however starting to understand why this project took so long.

Good luck, hope you get it back soon and enjoy

Old 05-20-2011, 08:16 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
Just thought that this thread needed a little bump.
The car that started this thread had a little work done, if you notice it's a little closer to the ground. Bur if you look carefuly at that picture the (TPC Turbo / Tech Art Cayman is on the lift in the background.

JPC congrats both cars look great, good luck at the track

Attached Images  

Last edited by PJC; 05-20-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
chanpky is infamous around these partschanpky is infamous around these partschanpky is infamous around these partschanpky is infamous around these parts
How's the one-of-a-kind Cayman coming along? I am so interested about the outcome. Let me know if there are parts you want to sell. Thanks.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chanpky
How's the one-of-a-kind Cayman coming along? I am so interested about the outcome. Let me know if there are parts you want to sell. Thanks.
It is headed down to AI design for some final tweaks and get it running 100%... it has been a long road, but i think it will be worth it.

Old 11-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
It is headed down to AI design for some final tweaks and get it running 100%... it has been a long road, but i think it will be worth it.
OK guys if any of you still care the car is finally finished and looks amazing... I will take a few shots in the next day or two. This has been a long process , but in the end I am very happy with the outcome!!!!

Old 11-27-2011, 08:18 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Epic 2 year Cayman project is done? Wow. Cant wait to see the pics up. I see your sig is updated with a few goodies too, stop holding out on us JP

Quick Reply: Cayman S transformation coming