Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman S transformation coming

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
the 20's are for looks
> Just for looks then, get rid of the 20" wheels. They look stupid stupid; NOT stupid good.

Otherwise nice Cayman.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I like those 20's JP, enjoy them!

Old 06-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
I like opinions, but wait until you see the final result.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:52 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
Originally Posted by erazer72
I will be posting some up tomorrow (friday).
I cant wait to see her in person, I might have to take a ride up there.
Maybe when he is picking up the Turbo S, I think that should be in pretty soon, right.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
SBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura aboutSBG1000 has a spectacular aura about
erazer72

absolutely fantastic!! I like the whole package including the 20" wheels you are getting some flack on, THETechart wheels look really good !! This is going to be one Dam good looking cayman ..
dont forget to go in to the OBD and DE-Activate the rear spoiler function . I have the same rear spoiler and this is the ONLY way to do it without a annoying beep noise and warning light staying on everytime you clear 75 MPH .
If someone there at the shop has a DURAMETRIC Professional version you can do it with that as well .the regula durametric version will not work .
looking forward to seeing this car completed !!!!

Old 06-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Updates coming soon... Ethan and his motley crew have been hard at work!!

Old 06-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
Motley is correct,LOL. Joe has half of our shop working for him.

Old 06-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

That's true... I have Three separate projects going at this point... I love to keep you guys busy!

Old 06-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Coming Soon.......Courtney Motor Cars LLC, all the exotics you have ever wanted, Ive got em'...literally.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Cartel is an unknown quantity at this point
Update?

Quick Reply: Cayman S transformation coming