Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Real Life Shots-Range Rover Evoque

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 02:15 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Does the thing have any off-road capabilities?

Old 10-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by samuel.g
Does the thing have any off-road capabilities?
Delivered!

Top Gear James May

Old 10-13-2011, 06:59 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
^ Haha, that was highly entertaining to watch, James May is awesome. So I guess this clears things up, I was quite surprised honestly (who won't be?). Looked like a lot of fun.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mudi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi I can't see the pictures, please help

Old 01-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mudi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Palbay,
I saw your pics of the evogue a couple of months ago, they are the best I have seen, but now I am unable to view them, even through team speed, is there a reason, have you removed them?

Old 01-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
I think it looks sort of like my wife's new BMW X6 exterior wise, but I like the interior of the RR much better.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks at home on small country roads