Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque First Drive Video - Inside Line

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 11:28 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque First Drive Video - Inside Line

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque First Drive

Inside Line gets behind the wheel of the new baby Rover
When the original Range Rover was launched back in 1970, Land Rover's chief engineer, Tom Barton, demanded vinyl seats and a rubber floor so you could hose out the cabin when it got muddy. He allowed a trace of carpet but that was only to dampen down the whine from the gearbox. Imagine what Barton would think of the new 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque. Here is a Range Rover built for trendy urbanites that'll be offered with an interior designed by Victoria Beckham. It's a conscious attempt to cash in on the appeal of compact crossovers and to give Land Rover a relevancy in a world more obsessed by appearances and exhaust emissions than off-road prowess.

Its pre-sale hype alone is indicative of its mission. First unveiled as the LRX Concept at the Detroit auto show in January 2008, there have been technical presentations, celebrity galas and even wireframe statues posing as art. But now, at long last, we've had the opportunity to drive it. And not just around the block, but from Land Rover's headquarters in Gaydon all the way into the heart of Ireland....
Follow to Inside Line for the full article [Inside Line]

‪2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque First Drive Video - Inside Line‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
dang...its REALLY small...had no idea...still impressed...looks alone make me want it.

Old 07-22-2011, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i think i wouldn't mind one with 22s for my daily commute.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:07 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
dang...its REALLY small...had no idea...still impressed...looks alone make me want it.
He must be at least 6'4. It's not that small.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:54 PM
Global Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really nice
I like the color.

Old 07-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I saw it at the NYIAS and had mixed feelings. I'm 6,2 and fit just fine but back seat is rather tiny!

Sent from my Droid using Teamspeed

Old 07-29-2011, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
needs some adv 5 spoke 20s and your set

Old 08-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Sean is an unknown quantity at this point
looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see one on the road in the near future! In that picture, it does look a lot smaller than I imagined though.