Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Real Life Shots-Range Rover Evoque

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm a big fan of Rovers but this is an exception!

Old 09-18-2011, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like that land rover is diluting the range rover moniker by using it to sell their cheap cars. This looks good but unless in black with the appearance kit, it is a wife car.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:54 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to see less Ford Edge influence.

Old 09-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PalBay is on a distinguished roadPalBay is on a distinguished roadPalBay is on a distinguished road
Just a quick note...the official curb weight of the Evoque is 3,680 lbs. It's hard to find a proper sports car under 4,000 lbs today.Has full time Haldex Gen IV AWD system.US engine is beefed up Ford EcoBoost 4 cylinder-240hp/251 torque.Needs more juice....Thanks. PalBay

Old 09-19-2011, 05:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
4RD4TW has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I would like to see less Ford Edge influence.
What Ford Edge influence???

I love the Evoque and if I had a spare $100k I'd go get me one right now!!!

The exterior, the interior... EVERYTHING is just so well done!

Old 09-19-2011, 05:42 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Caught one in the flesh this weekend. I loved it on the Top Gear segment, and it looks amazing in photos, but it was a bit disappointing in real life. It is painfully small, like a VW Polo on stilts, and with the pretty outrageous lunar lander-ish styling on such a small car, it looks outrageously over-designed.

Not too amooosed.

Old 09-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MattFalcon is on a distinguished roadMattFalcon is on a distinguished road
All the trophy wives are going to be lining up with the LV purses to drive one before their neighbors do...

Old 09-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Moose is on a distinguished roadMoose is on a distinguished roadMoose is on a distinguished road
The car looks great !! BUT it is a car for women. Wyfe, girlfriend, mistress .

I have 1.95m height. I don't have room in this. I tried it out at our local dealer. It is very small. If they made it big as the Range Sport, the car would be amazing. But then, i think that would replace the Sport..

Old 09-20-2011, 05:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nice
I don't know what i think of it.. Range Rover Sport still is my no.1 from them, thats for sure.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
I like it, however I don't think it's worthy of the Range Rover name...

Quick Reply: Real Life Shots-Range Rover Evoque