Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador or 458

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Venom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these parts
Damn that 458 is sexy. I'd just go with a different interior for it though, I'm not diggin the black too much. Have you test driven any one of these yet?

Old 01-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Venom08
Damn that 458 is sexy. I'd just go with a different interior for it though, I'm not diggin the black too much. Have you test driven any one of these yet?
yes, i've driven both.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Black Aventador > White Aventador.

The Ferrari is beautiful, I really like the two-tone colors.

Old 01-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
I like the spec on the 458, specially the seats. Well i would wait for the 599 or Gallardo replacement in order to make a right decision, but in your case i think the Aventador is better. And you can always sell it in the future and buy the 458 or something else

Old 01-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by diskreet
This looks like a business, not a garage.

And if you're considering a 458 or an Aventador, why is there a 458 in this pic?

You trolling?
I believe he said this was a pic of the day the car was received by the dealer.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
^Thank you captain obvious we have already determined that

Old 01-09-2012, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
hope i'm not too late to the party, and you have not decided yet. to think the aventador is the answer to all your needs is wrong, and it is obvious that one can only decide after u drive both. for me 458 was the easyest car to drive from the first minute i sat in it, and all the power was acessible and familiar. nothing comes close to the 458 in this respect as far as i'm concerned, it is just the friendliest drivers car and the power is easyli acessible! the only reason i did not go for the 458 is i knew everyone and their cousin would be driving those since it is a very easy choice if u have only 1 weekend car in your garage. second reason, i knew i woluld not be driving it at all when i have my Aventador. it is just impossible to take the 458 over the A because of the sheer presence the A has on the road! it eclipses every other car.
bottom line: 458 is one of the best drivers cars there is (i say nr1), aventador is not even close in this respect. but the A has the "special and superior" feel to it. alot depends on your persoonality.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
On a side note quickie, saw you´ve been spotted: Spot van de dag: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 - Autogespot
Nice.

Last edited by Royal Oak; 01-09-2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
To add to what Quickie said, the 458 is definitely very user-friendly. I always have it set on the comfort mode and the suspension does a very good job of soaking up all the bumps on the city roads I drive on.

The user interface and instrumentation is also very easy to understand. I'm not sure about the Aventador's front storage boot, but I've been able to make quick grocery runs with the space I have in the 458 (yes, I actually use it to go grocery shopping sometimes lol).

On another note, the 458 will be much cheaper to buy but as for the resale value? Not sure.....Aventador might have more of that down the line so I guess it depends on whether or not you want to sell your next car.

Old 01-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by quickie
hope i'm not too late to the party, and you have not decided yet. to think the aventador is the answer to all your needs is wrong, and it is obvious that one can only decide after u drive both. for me 458 was the easyest car to drive from the first minute i sat in it, and all the power was acessible and familiar. nothing comes close to the 458 in this respect as far as i'm concerned, it is just the friendliest drivers car and the power is easyli acessible! the only reason i did not go for the 458 is i knew everyone and their cousin would be driving those since it is a very easy choice if u have only 1 weekend car in your garage. second reason, i knew i woluld not be driving it at all when i have my Aventador. it is just impossible to take the 458 over the A because of the sheer presence the A has on the road! it eclipses every other car.
bottom line: 458 is one of the best drivers cars there is (i say nr1), aventador is not even close in this respect. but the A has the "special and superior" feel to it. alot depends on your persoonality.
quickie, thanks mate for the knwoledge. I very much appreciate your contribution. Everything you said is very true. I had same experience when i test drove both.
What a cool collection of cars you've got.
Cheers!

Quick Reply: Aventador or 458