Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador or 458

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 05:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats!

You're about to have an even more awesome collection

Oh and pics of the Alfa Romeo 8C?

Old 01-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KristofD10
Congrats!

You're about to have an even more awesome collection

Oh and pics of the Alfa Romeo 8C?
Thanks mate. I will certainly post all pictures once i get back to Canada, I will be in london for the next few months, until my babay is born.
I will also post pictures of my new Morgan 3_wheeler (arriving june), and my 1963 E-type (currently undergoing restoration).
Cheers!

Old 01-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kato25
Thanks mate. I will certainly post all pictures once i get back to Canada, I will be in london for the next few months, until my babay is born.
I will also post pictures of my new Morgan 3_wheeler (arriving june), and my 1963 E-type (currently undergoing restoration).
Cheers!
Oh man Kato, 63 E-type and Alfa 8C are among a very short list of my favourite cars EVER built!!!! They were both listed in my post of the (now deleted??) thread of our top 5 cars.

Can't wait to see pics of all your rides.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Superfly
Oh man Kato, 63 E-type and Alfa 8C are among a very short list of my favourite cars EVER built!!!! They were both listed in my post of the (now deleted??) thread of our top 5 cars.

Can't wait to see pics of all your rides.
Thanks again Superfly. I will post pictures of all of them together once i get back.

Cheers.

Old 01-10-2012, 03:45 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Chapeau!

Love your collection!

and the LP-700 is very well spec`d - I`m excited to see all the CF stuff along with the orange stitching and black theme !

Old 01-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ECB
Chapeau!

Love your collection!

and the LP-700 is very well spec`d - I`m excited to see all the CF stuff along with the orange stitching and black theme !
ECB, I'm grateful for all the assistance/support.
Thanks again mate.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by kato25
Cheers!
E-Type =

The Morgan 3 Wheeler is awesome too.

If you would visit Belgium, let me know, I could tell you some good places to go too.

And an early congrats with the baby!

Old 01-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by KristofD10
E-Type =

The Morgan 3 Wheeler is awesome too.

If you would visit Belgium, let me know, I could tell you some good places to go too.

And an early congrats with the baby!
KristofD10, Thank you mate. I will send you a PM. My wife wants to visit Belgium in June. I would very much appreciate your suggestions.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
scotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond repute
What a great end to this thread... When between two supercars, the correct answer is always "both"!

Enjoy, Kato! Can't wait to see some delivery pics.

Old 02-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guys, pls can you share with me your thoughts on the 458 hi-fi sound system option.... as well as the following:
ASF front lightning system
Front lifter
CF outer sill cover
CF front wings
CF rear diffuser

is any of the above mentioned worth it?

Thanks for sharing

Quick Reply: Aventador or 458