Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador or 458

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Kato, my opinion is obviously a bit biased but I prefer my 458 because its just a joy to drive in the city or on the track. I love the Aventador but like Richard Hammond said on Top Gear, its missing that old Lambo fear factor and I know EXACTLY what he was talking about.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
Aventador by a mile, it's on another level of HyperCar performance and insanity

Old 01-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome,

Great collection and many of us want to be poor like you.

In the past it seems that the lambo's depreciate more so than a ferrari. I think that in this case that the opposite would be true since there are many more 458 compared to aventadors. But then again look at the murci's depreciation, I dont think many high end ferrari's took a dive like that.
Many good points on here about which is more flashy, trackable, and enjoyable for different occassions.
I would not consider the maclaren over one of these. But I definitley would look at a slightly used Carrera GT over one of these.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Welcome,

Great collection and many of us want to be poor like you.

In the past it seems that the lambo's depreciate more so than a ferrari. I think that in this case that the opposite would be true since there are many more 458 compared to aventadors. But then again look at the murci's depreciation, I dont think many high end ferrari's took a dive like that.
Many good points on here about which is more flashy, trackable, and enjoyable for different occassions.
I would not consider the maclaren over one of these. But I definitley would look at a slightly used Carrera GT over one of these.
Thanks Z, I honestly very well appreciate.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ECB

I see a black Aventador with gloss black wheels coming,..

Honestly,the Aventador is just on another level in lot of concerns(others posted already)

you could still trade in the SLS for a 458 if the itch is still there
LOL. Nice One!
Thanks for your contribution golfclap.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
is there a lambo that you are looking at currently or would you order one?
I would have to order one.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by KristofD10
I would go for the Aventador.

The 458 Italia isn't going to be as exclusive as the Aventador but it wouldn't be a bad choice either.

And pics of the Alfa Romeo 8C please?
Thanks.
Yes, i will post more pictures very soon. My 8C is in Canada now, and I'm currently in london on a visit. I will make sure to post more pictures, i promise.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
'nuf said:

Attached Images  
Old 01-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
I've driven a 458. Absolutely awesome car. I've been a passenger in an SV, also a complete thrill ride. I've never been inside an Aventador. But if it's the improvement over the LP640 that all the reviews say it is, I wouldn't hesitate to order that one.

Welcome to the Team. Looking forward to pics of your 8C. That's one of the most beautiful cars ever made. Is yours a Euro car or did you get it in Canada? Oh, and where in this great land of ours are you?

Again, welcome to the Team.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Venom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these partsVenom08 is infamous around these parts
As someone has already mentioned, buy the Aventador now and if you continue to have that itch for the 458 sell your SLS for one.

Quick Reply: Aventador or 458