Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
-tokz- is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought that these cars cant be driven in heavy traffic but those UK people seems fine about it.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
The more I see it, the more I love the turqouise SV.
IMO it looks better in the pictures than it does in real life

On the other hand the red is spectacular

btw the pink SV is also now in London

Last edited by trax; 07-15-2010 at 03:14 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
27/350 Nero Nemesis

Attached Images      
Old 07-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 670-SV
27/350 Nero Nemesis
id like to see it sans big wing and SV delete

Old 07-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Here's Lamborghini of Bellevue's white SV. Forgot to get a shot of the # unfortunately.

Old 07-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Nice pictures........ including the one with James aka the service director at Lamborghini Bellevue.

Takes care

Shadowman

Old 07-17-2010, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
I've seen 4 of the 5 Sv's Currently in London now. Just the purple one to go.

Pink one is number 15 and I think the Turquoise one was 255 although I couldn't see that well, i'll try and check again if I can. The red and yellow one were both moving so I never saw the number but will try and get them if I see them again.

Photo Page:Double the noise. on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Photo Page:Turquoise Pair. on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Photo Page:Yellow Murcielago Sv! on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Photo Page:Red Murcielago Sv! on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Old 07-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Great photos!

Old 07-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
You're sure to Turquoise? is not the 255 but the 266 normally (photo by ANA_ALTHANI of the plate SV)

Old 07-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Valkarth
You're sure to Turquoise? is not the 255 but the 266 normally (photo by ANA_ALTHANI of the plate SV)
It's probably 266, as I said, I couldn't see it very well.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread