Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

My SLS Review...

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
I'm guessing the 599 is too big, too much for a daily and if you spend that kind of coin on a car, you want to be able to use it.

Old 11-25-2010, 07:16 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
I'm guessing the 599 is too big, too much for a daily and if you spend that kind of coin on a car, you want to be able to use it.
I doubt it, It is because the SLS is new and it is the current "it" car to have.

Old 11-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Laurent T is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Beefmeister
Just booked the car for the week-long Xmas break. Will be driving the 200 miles to see my folks, and doing a lot of nice driving in that week.

Cannot wait....
Looking forward for the report then !

Old 11-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to all
Amazing review!

Old 11-25-2010, 11:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic review! What a beauty and welcome to the TEAM!!

Old 11-26-2010, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome writing. Normally skim through but the first couple sentences really draw you in. And that picture up on the hill with the drivers door open.....jesus that car is great looking. I love it!

Old 11-26-2010, 06:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rico
They're more interested in ownership experience. So if you've had at least an M3 for a year... give them a call
Yea I don't own a car of real performance myself but will in June/July. I have been driving my parents high performance and 'supercars' since I was 17 but am still only 22 so not sure how they would feel about that. Am planning on joining summer of 2012

Old 11-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
msindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond repute
Good write up Beefmeister...
I know a few of the folks who run ecurie and waiting to save up some $$$ to join = )

Old 11-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Al E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond repute
Love the SLS AMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-26-2010, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Great write up. I got behind the wheel as well a couple of weeks ago and agree with everything you are saying. I was looking to get a Gallardo this coming summer and I was so impressed with the SLS I may head in that direction instead.

Quick Reply: My SLS Review...