Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

My SLS Review...

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to own one of these.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
Just booked the car for the week-long Xmas break. Will be driving the 200 miles to see my folks, and doing a lot of nice driving in that week.

Cannot wait....

Old 11-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent review of one of my favorite cars in a long time...

Old 11-25-2010, 12:08 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent review. I wish we had something similar to your supercar clubs there. We have similar ideas but because the US is so immense, it's not like I can go to Texas one week to pick one up or go to NYC to get another...

Please keep providing the information as you drive those different cars. Are they getting or do they have a 458 yet?

Welcome to the Team.

Old 11-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Great review! I'm also very partial to the sls as i've seen 3 seperate cars in the flesh and they sure are beautiful

Old 11-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Excellent review. I wish we had something similar to your supercar clubs there. We have similar ideas but because the US is so immense, it's not like I can go to Texas one week to pick one up or go to NYC to get another...

Please keep providing the information as you drive those different cars. Are they getting or do they have a 458 yet?

Welcome to the Team.
They have 2 458's.

curie25 | SUPERCAR CLUB

Old 11-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
sunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant futuresunset has a brilliant future
Thanks for the write-up. It is perfectly timed. The SLS has been growing under my skin since the tunnel promo videos and has finally reached the point where I have started to make inquiries about trading my 599 for an SLS. I am now about 95% certain I am going to do it if the right deal comes along. One of the local stealerships still wants 30K over MSRP but I am willing to order and wait for it to get it at MSRP (unless I find a more reasonable stealership)

Thanks again!

Old 11-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team!!!!!
What an amazing write up!!!!!!
Cannot wait to read the next one

Old 11-25-2010, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by famoussas
Very nice review. I'm hoping to join E25 next year, think another year to my age would help my cause.
They're more interested in ownership experience. So if you've had at least an M3 for a year... give them a call

Old 11-25-2010, 06:49 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sunset
Thanks for the write-up. It is perfectly timed. The SLS has been growing under my skin since the tunnel promo videos and has finally reached the point where I have started to make inquiries about trading my 599 for an SLS. I am now about 95% certain I am going to do it if the right deal comes along. One of the local stealerships still wants 30K over MSRP but I am willing to order and wait for it to get it at MSRP (unless I find a more reasonable stealership)

Thanks again!
What is with it with people trading in 599's to SLS, I know 3 people who did that.

Quick Reply: My SLS Review...