Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

have you ever replaced the glass or changed stuff on your Iphone?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 10:15 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
have you ever replaced the glass or changed stuff on your Iphone?

so today I am on a ladder putting up Christmas lights, and for once I decide to set my phone to the side and not keep it in my pocket. Well the choice to be safe actually shattered the screen on my Iphone4 today. Stapler randomly fell off and landed on the phone.

So, now I am deciding if I should just spend the $199 on a new phone, or buy this kit to replace the glass.

http://www.zeetron.com/products/iPho...me-Green).html

has anybody in here tried this? and the green was just one I looked at, they have black silver etc....

Old 12-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I changed the lens on my iphone camera. These phones are pretty simple and there are good directions out there.

.etechparts.com has Great prices

Old 12-03-2011, 10:42 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
I changed the lens on my iphone camera. These phones are pretty simple and there are good directions out there.

.etechparts.com has Great prices
have you ever dealt with any of the zeetron pieces?