Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Chris from Cali's DC to Laguna Seca Pilgrimage

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Is that a 250 GTO I spy in the background?

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali

Old 08-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I think thats a Daytona Coupe. If we're talking about the same car that is.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
I think thats a Daytona Coupe. If we're talking about the same car that is.
+1

Old 08-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
You'll see me next Friday, crackhead... We rented a Q7, btw.
Uggh.. Its coming faster than I thought!

Old 08-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
So today was traditionally the big day at the Historics since half the folks will be hitting the Concours tomorrow. Linked up with BigE (Eric), Alzilla (Alex), M5Kid (Travis), ZAMIRZ (Amir), and Super D (Dave)... Repped the TS banner and Moe Mistry owes me some product now. Both banners were up almost all day.

Watching the 917s go through the Corkscrew at speed was worth the entire price of admission.

Enough jibber-jabber, here are the pics:

The Porsche Corral was PACKED today - over 500 Porsches...

Chris from Cali and Teamspeed, two great tastes that taste great together

Travis, me, Eric, and Alex reppin' TS. The banner was visible from the top of the Corkscrew. Alex took a pic that he'll post later.

Every year I look for the car I'd most like to take home. There were plenty of uber-exotica, but this car is 100% what I love (and it's a RUF). It's for sale, too. I might have to make some inquiries.... Enjoy!

We're going to relax for a little while then link up with a big TS crew at Cibo's for dinner. One more day - tomorrow we've got the Parade Lap. If I can get a digital copy, I'll post it at the end of the day. Thanks for looking!

Old 08-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
Man, in that pic wher Chris said "I'm the 997.2", anybody else have the re-epiphany that bras on cars are extremely gay? I sure did.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
Chris:

Have you met up with Pete? I ran the Tail of the Dragon again today. Texted him and he said he's racing in the historics tomorrow. I'm sure he'd be glad to meet you if you haven't met him already. Just let me know.

Jared

Old 08-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I have thouroughly enjoyed reading this thread. You have successfully managed to add just another thing of things I want to do asap.

And why don't they have a diff. light for the gas cap? Im 90% sure my g/f's honda has a gas cap idiot light, not a general CEL

Old 08-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT thread!

Originally Posted by quickZohsix
And why don't they have a diff. light for the gas cap?
Well you know you have to check the engine if you don't screw the gas cap on correctly! You might throw a rod from the missing gas vapors.

Old 08-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you guys are enjoying the thread. Yes car bras are super gay...

Originally Posted by Blakt Out
Chris:

Have you met up with Pete? I ran the Tail of the Dragon again today. Texted him and he said he's racing in the historics tomorrow. I'm sure he'd be glad to meet you if you haven't met him already. Just let me know.

Jared
Nope - I don't know what he looks like and we never made it to Carmel on Wednesday. I did meet the Excellence staff illustrator - he's got some amazing work. I might buy some prints for my man-cave. It was really good hanging out with you guys in Knoxville...

Quick Reply: Chris from Cali's DC to Laguna Seca Pilgrimage