Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Video: SharkWerks' '09 PDK 997S Project Car & Exhaust Demo

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 09:58 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
hey fellas just another quick update... Fabspeed (cheers J) sent over one of their early versions of an intake system to play with and test. We'll get some dyno work done in the next couple of weeks to see what happens. The stock one is a marked improvement over the Gen 1's with to inlets and ducts however at the merge it seems to get quite messy (see pic of the stock one opened up below).

Installation is a breeze and there's also a CF heat-shield/shroud. I've already been around the block and the sound is pretty sweet I have to say!

Old 02-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharky
hey fellas just another quick update... Fabspeed (cheers J) sent over one of their early versions of an intake system to play with and test. We'll get some dyno work done in the next couple of weeks to see what happens. The stock one is a marked improvement over the Gen 1's with to inlets and ducts however at the merge it seems to get quite messy (see pic of the stock one opened up below).
[...]

Frrrrig, makes me want to trade in the first gen 997s cab for the PDK & DI. Hmm, I like the bodykit, it adds nicely to the dark green. Not too "in your face." Classy but sporty? I like it! I request a new video or comparison video of stock air filter vs that fabspeed setup. Just to hear the sound

Old 02-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cleanme
Frrrrig, makes me want to trade in the first gen 997s cab for the PDK & DI. Hmm, I like the bodykit, it adds nicely to the dark green. Not too "in your face." Classy but sporty? I like it! I request a new video or comparison video of stock air filter vs that fabspeed setup. Just to hear the sound
Drove it today and as Jeremy said... the sound is pretty wild:P Dan and I will try snag some video soon....

Thanks for the kind words and I'm liking the car. It's very much a daily D at this point!