Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Techart Nose Lift Hydraulic System

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor
wheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond repute
I have done a few cars , and KW is an amazing kit also techart just finished 2012 turbo S with the KW kit and honestly rides amazing ! Anyone needs price i think i have a kit in stock left .

Old 03-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vincent. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I've seen the Techart kit installed on the factory coilovers, Bilstein PSS10's and the Techart Coilovers.

The system is very good quality and the switch matches the interior very well. Techart is a sponsor on this site now so I'm sure they will be chiming in soon.