Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Protomotive 3.8L 1200rwhp GT2 just got tuned by Todd K in Kuwait!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by N.Althani
Listen who ever u are, todd came to dubai to fix the problem in the engine he built but he couldn't do anything. there is a problem with the engine todd built. I am rebuilding the engine now, and I will meet the owner of the car, stop talking about other people's car. Go get your self a car, and learn proper shifting, best option get automatic, manual made for real men. Anyways, my car will be ready soon, get the whole of your friends to race me.

I know who i'm and you are talking to the person who will never say no !
but everyone know who is me and should go and race the other.

And Please Next time talk to in a better way and know you are talking to who =).
This is probably one of your best written posts.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
Correction

Originally Posted by N.Althani
Listen who ever u are, todd came to dubai to fix the problem in the engine he built but he couldn't do anything. there is a problem with the engine todd built. I am rebuilding the engine now, and I will meet the owner of the car, stop talking about other people's car. Go get your self a car, and learn proper shifting, best option get automatic, manual made for real men. Anyways, my car will be ready soon, get the whole of your friends to race me.

I know who i'm and you are talking to the person who will never say no !
but everyone know who i'm and who should go and race the other ******.

And Please Next time talk to in a better way and know you are talking to who =).

Old 07-26-2011, 04:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
The car is ready =) but i'm out of the country for my summer holiyday

Originally Posted by Lumma
Have u resolved the leaking issue?
what was the issue? because u said everytime u changed the oil lines they keep Leaking

all the Best to u and your Beast

Old 07-26-2011, 04:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry guys but I think this thread gave us all that it can and know its better off closed...