Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Todd is famous!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Todd is famous!

I checked out AutoBlog this evening and what's on the front page? Todd C's F40 restoration detail!

How a 60-hour restorative detail brought this Ferrari F40 back to life — Autoblog

Congrats on the recognition Todd, well deserved!

Old 08-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Esoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to allEsoteric is a name known to all
Ha...thanks buddy!

Since Autoblog is one of the top ranked automotives sites out there, I was honored when they contacted me about doing this.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
Very nice! Congrats.

Old 08-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
congrats

Old 08-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet, congrats!

Old 08-11-2010, 08:00 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
As a shadetree detailer myself, I can certainly appreciate this. I have never done more than a 20 hour job. It seemed like forever. 60? Whoa.

Well done Todd!

Old 08-12-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats.... you deserve it from the work you've put on this car!

I wish I could do the same!

Old 08-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the rough
Awesome! Well deserved!

Old 08-20-2010, 12:02 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Very well deserved!