Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

In Beverly Hills Porsche = ZERO

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
Could it be that the front-row people are laying a $20 bill on the valet when they drive up?

Old 10-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
What kind of respect do you expect when you drive a Beetle?!

Old 10-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slik560
Could it be that the front-row people are laying a $20 bill on the valet when they drive up?
That will work. But most times, the valet's are instructed to keep the high profile cars up front.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Banned
vdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these parts
you shouldnt let a valet touch it anyways

Old 10-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
BH is a different breed of attitude. Porsche doesn't scream bling like I could imagine most of the way of life is out there. Lambos, Ferrari and Bentley say look at me. Tell the douche bags to park it in front or you'll sh*t down their necks!!! If you can't get the car to get respect stand up like a man to those idiots!

Old 10-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
If it makes you feel any better, the valets at Hard Rock in Vegas wouldn't put the 360 up front either, and that was many years ago.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
I tell ya.....this car don't get no respect...no respect at all!!!!

Old 10-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Nothing to do with that.. simply an observation as to peoples perception of an automobile..
Oh shut up, the disappointment in your writings can be perceived all the way to Mars.
"what? I have a Porsche! It costs a lot of money ... can't they aknowledge my awesomeness?

Old 10-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by U-Boat Commander
This comment has no basis in reality. In the 18 yrs I have lived in LA, I have seen a woman driving a 911 less than 10 times, a woman driving a Ferrari once and have never seen a woman driving a Lambo. To the contrary, LA is a huge (perhaps the hugest) car town. People here know more about cars than any other city in the world, because they spend so much time in them. We even have our own automotive museum. And there are more amazing Ps, Fs and Ls here than any other city in the world. But it is because of these facts, that Porsches just don't mean shit in LA. I should know as I have had three of them.
I agree that the highest volume of porsches in the world are in LA. Having been born in LA, I don't agree that people in LA represent "the hugest" car town, and will almost 100 percent disagree that people in LA know more about cars than any other city in the world. I have met/know countless mercedes/bmw/porsche/ferrari LA drivers who positively know nothing about cars, but know a lot about what they want to be seen in. The culture of LA is whatever is showy is king, and not much to do with anyone's "knowledge" of cars. Just because a lot of automotive jewelry is bought in LA, it doesn't automatically imbue the owners with car knowledge or passion; exhibits #1-45,884: every godforsaken celebrity in that city except Jay Leno.

Anyone who claims LA is the mecca of automotive knowledge has never been to or has completely ignored Tokyo or Hong Kong, where they have true genuine, certifiable car craziness and respect for every type of performance car, regardless of what they can afford.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
I agree that the highest volume of porsches in the world are in LA. Having been born in LA, I don't agree that people in LA represent "the hugest" car town, and will almost 100 percent disagree that people in LA know more about cars than any other city in the world. I have met/know countless mercedes/bmw/porsche/ferrari LA drivers who positively know nothing about cars, but know a lot about what they want to be seen in. The culture of LA is whatever is showy is king, and not much to do with anyone's "knowledge" of cars. Just because a lot of automotive jewelry is bought in LA, it doesn't automatically imbue the owners with car knowledge or passion; exhibits #1-45,884: every godforsaken celebrity in that city except Jay Leno.

Anyone who claims LA is the mecca of automotive knowledge has never been to or has completely ignored Tokyo or Hong Kong, where they have true genuine, certifiable car craziness and respect for every type of performance car, regardless of what they can afford.
^^nicely said.

Quick Reply: In Beverly Hills Porsche = ZERO