Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

In Beverly Hills Porsche = ZERO

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
terrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
I understand why you guys don't like to valet I don't blame you, but do you worry leaving your car at a dealership for service?
No, because first of all, it is a necessity at times. Secondly, the people working at Porsche are better supervised and controlled by management (and see Porsches everyday, so no big deal), whereas the valet are their own managers while they are working, and probably compare notes on the different cars they drive.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by JonA85
I understand why you guys don't like to valet I don't blame you, but do you worry leaving your car at a dealership for service?
Last time I dropped my car at the dealership to check the front axle left ended up after a week with the same issue, scratched steering wheel and malfunctioning gas gauge. I hate dealerships.

Old 11-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
I think this needs some...