Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Turbo S questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 06:53 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Life is too short, just get the 997 Turbo S. If I was getting the 997 I'd go for the top of the line.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:55 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Get the TT now, never know what tomorrow brings.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Put an order in for the S. But be prepared to a wait a while for it to be built if you order Ice Blue Metallic.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GoFastKindaGuy
You can "build" a Turbo S on the german Porsche site. I don't speak german, but I brought the US site up on one computer and the germany site on another. Side by side, I figured it out - so I could at least see some renderings.

Or go to your dealer. BRobbins walked me through my purchase spec on his computer. Dealers get all the cool tools.

I guess that's so they can put their hooks into you.
Make's the client come into the dealer. Then we "put the hooks into you".

You will have to check out Paul's cab as well. Pretty cool build. Not as good as yours, of course...

P.S. Your car is scheduled for production on 6.15.10

Last edited by Brobbins016; 05-03-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
You can "build" a Turbo S on the german Porsche site. I don't speak german, but I brought the US site up on one computer and the germany site on another. Side by side, I figured it out - so I could at least see some renderings.

Or go to your dealer. BRobbins walked me through my purchase spec on his computer. Dealers get all the cool tools.

I guess that's so they can put their hooks into you.
I clicked on the UK site - you can build a turbo S in english! :-)

My dealer told me that i'm supposed to take delivery the 3rd week of June - is he feeding me a line of BS?

Its a Turbo S Cab, Bassalt Black, Natural Brown seats and interior - Black dash - contrasting stitching throughout. There were some options which would have slowed the delivery date, so I passed (Center console with model designation)

For me, it really wasnt such a big price difference. If you are getting a turbo and want the center locking wheels, PTV, Dynamic lights, you might as well go for the PCCB - then you are really only looking at a 8-10K upcharge for the Turbo S.

I saw a 996 Turbo S the other day - The 996 is my least favorite porsche, but, the Turbo S variant made me crack a bit of a grin - it still is exactly what someone said it is - the top of the line.....

I'm not just hoping I made the right choice of cab instead of coupe. It was my 4.5 year olds decision. He said he wanted a car where he could take the roof off.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Can no tipe - got hookie im me
LOL thata boy!

Make us proud!