Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Any interior shots? Congrats!

Old 04-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
turbofour is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats Les! So when do i get a rid in that beast!!
Love the white with the factory aero...so hawt

Old 04-17-2010, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
GreenPorscheGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Love this white/red combo. I would love to se some larger shots!

Old 04-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
That looks great! Congrats

Old 04-19-2010, 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by wyatth
Any interior shots? Congrats!
Soon.

Originally Posted by turbofour
Congrats Les! So when do i get a rid in that beast!!
Love the white with the factory aero...so hawt
This week bro...its game time!

Originally Posted by GreenPorscheGuy
Love this white/red combo. I would love to se some larger shots!
I will get a full photo shoot when car is detailed his weekend.

Originally Posted by B4rad
That looks great! Congrats
Thank you!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Picked up the PDK today. Thanks John over at Bullitt Proof Performance for the clear bra, tints, the Passport hardwire not to mention the quick had wash. Thanks Tym at Switzer for the Hoen city light addition. Sorry for the black berry pics and I promise to have better ones when she gets a detail this weekend if weather is good.

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 04-25-2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-25-2010, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A couple more...

Attached Images   
Old 04-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Picked up the PDK today. Thanks John over at BulletProof for the clear bra, tints, the Passport hardwire not to mention the quick had wash. Thanks Tym at Switzer for the Hoen city light addition. Sorry for the black berry pics and I promise to have better ones when she gets a detail this weekend if weather is good.
My pleasure. Just for record it is Jon @ Bullitt Proof Performance (Bullittproof.com)

I also have a bunch of high res. pictures I will post this week for you.

Old 04-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Bullitt44
My pleasure. Just for record it is Jon @ Bullitt Proof Performance (Bullittproof.com)

I also have a bunch of high res. pictures I will post this week for you.
Corrected John in my original post. Cant wait to see the pics! Post em!!!

Old 04-25-2010, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Pics coming.

Last edited by Bullitt44; 04-25-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Quick Reply: My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit