Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 10:35 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
High res pics now please :-) !!

Old 04-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
DK is a friend of mine and it just worked out. You need to talk with STOPPIE on this board for a new PDK...I think he has a TurboS allocation still. Thanks on the compliments and I got lucky on this one as it is exactly how I would have optioned the car out...well I would have added the PCCB's.

Thanks

Thats right

STOPPIE, funny how when Sledge was in for service and this white PDK was in your showroom, how we looked at it together and had a few minutes of casual chat time and now I bought it...small world man thanks for doing such a good job on optioning this one out...less the PCCB's its perfect!
You crazy man! I KNEW it was you!!!! ha HA!

Old 04-16-2010, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DJ
High res pics now please :-) !!
Next weekend, after detail and my photographer friend come over

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
You crazy man! I KNEW it was you!!!! ha HA!
Yup...I wanted this car from that day I left your dealership and then when DK let me drive her...I was sold! Thanks again man and I cant wait till those Turbo S's get here so we can see some of the drool candy!!

Old 04-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ludas
amazing, what mods are you gonna do on it?
Yeah Im not entirely sure, but it looks as if the stock clutch packs in the PDK are going to be the limiting factor on power usage. I think that compressor wheels for the turbos, intercoolers, and a Switzer tune and thats all I will need. I just want 100whp more and I will be good. Oh and maybe some HPS brake pads so I cut the brake dust down on the white RS Spider wheels.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:18 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous man!

Old 04-16-2010, 04:15 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
Congrats on the car! Love the options on that beauty...

Old 04-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Marc
Gorgeous man!
Thank you bro.

Originally Posted by SuncoastRyan
Congrats on the car! Love the options on that beauty...
Thanks Ryan and nice chatting with you today. Thanks for the great price on the black Porsche (weathertech) floor mats. This will make the interior look soooo hawt! Cheers

Old 04-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
The car is optioned perfect!! You will love it!

Old 04-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Bullitt44
The car is optioned perfect!! You will love it!
John, make sure you send me some pics of the city light and tint mods when done big guy and thanks for all your help getting this done for me while I am in Vancouver on business!

Old 04-17-2010, 04:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
What a beauty
congrats!

Quick Reply: My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit