Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I agree. Red interior are my favorite, hands down. Doesn't matter if Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, Bentley, Honda, white, black, gray, etc... But, it's best when two-toned with black IMO. Still hot, but the black mats help! It'd be a nearly perfect spec - IMO - with black seat backs and center arm rest. Maybe CF trim throughout as well.
Gorgeous car though, congrats again - best I've seen yet.

Old 05-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
Jetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond repute
Your vehicle is perfection! Love the red interior.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MattYeu is on a distinguished roadMattYeu is on a distinguished roadMattYeu is on a distinguished road
Amazing !
She's soo beautiful !
Congratulation :-)

Old 05-06-2010, 11:26 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
wow!

Old 05-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
what a beauty! congrats I know you'll enjoy her

Old 05-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
That is a really nice looking turbo! Enjoy.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Octanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to behold
congratulations,
very beautiful!!

give us your feedback about the PDK please

Old 05-06-2010, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by wyatth
I agree. Red interior are my favorite, hands down. Doesn't matter if Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, Bentley, Honda, white, black, gray, etc... But, it's best when two-toned with black IMO. Still hot, but the black mats help! It'd be a nearly perfect spec - IMO - with black seat backs and center arm rest. Maybe CF trim throughout as well.
Gorgeous car though, congrats again - best I've seen yet.
Thank you and yeah, if I would have specked the car, I would have done the following:
-Black deviated stitching
-Black painted seat backs
-Black painted center console (like on my old P)
-PCCB's
-Black deviated carpet

Even without these, I am thoroughly impressed by her.

Originally Posted by Jetset
Your vehicle is perfection! Love the red interior.
Thank you

Originally Posted by MattYeu
Amazing !
She's soo beautiful !
Congratulation :-)
Much appreciated

Old 05-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DJ
wow!

Thanks! I love that pic

Originally Posted by .:Raul
what a beauty! congrats I know you'll enjoy her
I am having a blast...cant wait to let Tym switzer get a chance to tune her

Originally Posted by Coochas
That is a really nice looking turbo! Enjoy.
Thank you

Old 05-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Octanemia
congratulations,
very beautiful!!

give us your feedback about the PDK please
Its really weird to pull up to a light and not have to clutch. I still find my self looking to do it as my last two Turbos were manuals. The PDK is a nice daily transmission in normal mode but when you want to get down to business, just hit the sport 2 button and WOT...its a beast! I love how it moves through the gears with no jerkiness between shifts and executes those shifts in a split second (probably less). It is the best of both worlds while cruising and I love the PDK. I think that now that I have had the chance to own a PDK Turbo, I probably will never go back to the manual...ever. I cant wait to get some more miles on her as I am feeling her open up a little now that I am over 900 miles. It just feels like its getting stronger and stronger since day one. When I get to around 3000 miles I will have Switzer do an oil change and tune. I might even ask Tym about compressor wheels and see what that does. Here are a couple more pics after a the first detail...but just BBerry pics, for better quality pictures goto page 4.

Attached Images      

Quick Reply: My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit